BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, then high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY
- Stress Reduction
- Better Sleep
- Improved Circulation
- Improved Organ and Gland Function
- Pain Reduction and Elimination
- Increased Range of Motion
- Normalization of Body Functions
- Improved Wellness
BENEFITS OF FACIALS
- Reduces stress
- Cleanses the skin
- Promotes Collagen production
- Enhances Elasticity
- Slows Aging
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles
- Facial Massage promotes blood circulation and oxygen flow
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Detoxify the skin
- Treat acne and acne scaring
- Eliminates whiteheads and blackheads
- Exfoliates the skin
- Opens the pores
- Tightens the skin
- Eliminates under eye bags and dark circles
BENEFITS OF CHEMICAL PEELS
There are many benefits to receiving a chemical peel. Not only do chemical peels reveal a brighter, smoother and more refined complexion, they also improve the overall look and feel of the skin in just one treatment. Other benefits of receiving a chemical peel include:
- Improving the skin’s color, clarity, tone and texture
- Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion
- Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage
- Helping to clear up breakouts
- Smoothing away the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increasing hydration of the skin
- Addressing visible skin imperfections and superficial scars
- Enabling skincare products used at home to be more effective because a peel can remove several layers of skin build-up and congestion, allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin